Winners of the RECITAL Prize operated by CENTRAIDER (financed by the French Development Agency), the DREAM Eau & Milieux and Végépolys Valley clusters proposed a new joint action on November 16th: Developing the international component of its CSR strategy: Objective SDGs!
This event (free and 100% digital) allowed to close a year rich in animations around CSR, SDGs and international topics in the Centre-Val de Loire Region.
Key figures of the event:
- 36 participants
- 9 speakers
- 3 hours of information and exchanges
This event allowed participants to discover the actions and devices involved in the CSR approach and to exchange with the various speakers to learn about the CSR strategy, understand its interest and thus act better internally. The 100% digital format of this event allowed a large number of people and companies to be present to express themselves on this subject.
The objectives of this morning were to:
- Raise awareness and engage companies on CSR
- Be inspired by concrete examples
- Understand the stakes of economic actors involved in the CSR approach
Reminder of the program:
9 – 9:45 AM: #CSR
- Welcome and introduction of the DREAM Eau & Milieux and Végépolys Valley clusters
- Presentation of the Global Compact
- Feedback from the company Odial Solutions (Vergnet Hydro and UDUMA) by Miguel Marteau, Marketing and Communication Manager
- Presentation of the collective CSR support offered by Afnor Centre-Val de Loire with the support of the Centre-Val de Loire Region, by Anne YOUF, Afnor CVL Regional Delegate
10 – 10:45 AM: #SDG
- Presentation of Entrepreneurs du monde by Elarik PHILOUZE, Development Coordinator for Togo, Haiti and Ivory Coast
- Presentation of French Farmers and International Development (Agriculteurs Français et Développement International – AFDI) by Bertrand METAYER, Coordinator of AFDI Pays de la Loire and illustration of a project in Burkina Faso with Terrena by Gérard GUILBAUD
11 – 11:45 AM: #International
Presentation of the NGO-Company networking platform CO-EXIST by Marion FABRE, in charge of Partnerships and Innovation at the Cité de la Solidarité Internationale
Testimony of LightBlue Consulting by Benjamin LE PHILIBERT, CEO and member of the CCI Franco-Thaï – President of the CSR Commission: Sharing on its actions in the Indian Ocean for the reduction of food waste carried out with communities and companies
Presentation of the EXPLOR program by Céline LEROUX, Director of CENTRAIDER
This morning concludes a year rich in activities around CSR, SDG and international issues in the Centre-Val de Loire Region. It has been certified by the Regional COP Centre-Val de Loire and referenced within the actions of November 2021, month of the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE).