Meet us at Cycl’eau Bordeaux on April 7, 8 & 9 during plenary sessions, workshops and round tables.
Thursday 8 April at 9:30 AM
Roundtable on rainwater
- Introduction, by Jean-Yves BOGA, Adour-Garonne Water Agency
- Presentation of medium and small scale urban and rural developments, by Christophe CHAPRON, Grand Poitiers
- Presentation of the global approach of rainwater recovery and limitation of its impact by Johann LEGRAS, Head of the Rainwater & Coastal Department, La Rochelle
- Presentation of the actions undertaken in Capbreton in terms of stormwater management by desiltation and planned works, by Eric HAMELIN, Director of Technical Services, Cap Breton City Council
- Inter-departmental transversality and integrated vision for an integrated management of stormwater, by Hervé GABORIAU, General Manager of the DREAM Eau & Milieux cluster, founding member of the France Water Team competitiveness cluster
Thursday 8 April at 4 PM
Institutional session, dedicated to elected officials, partners of Cycl’eau Nouvelle-Aquitaine, to address their territorial strategies in the face of the climate emergency and the vulnerability of a particularly impacted territory.
- Henry SABAROT, Regional Councillor in charge of wetlands and water policy, New Aquitaine Region
- Alain RENARD, Vice-president in charge of environmental prevention, risk and resource management, road infrastructures, Gironde Department
- Sylvie CASSOU-SCHOTTE, Vice-president in charge of water and sanitation, Bordeaux Metropole
- Guillaume CHOISY, General Manager, Adour-Garonne Water Agency
- Sylvain BOUCHER, President of the Aqua-Valley cluster, founding member of the France Water Team competitiveness cluster
Friday 9 April at 10:30 AM
Workshop organized by the FEVE (Fédération professionnelle des entreprises du secteur de l’Epuration VEgétalisée)
In this workshop, FEVE will provide an overview of the case for vegetated purification by explaining:
- Why choose this process?
- For which territory?
- How can we do it?
Two feedbacks from projects will complete this introduction with concrete elements from the field.
Friday 9 April at 11 AM
Roundtable on the theme “Key actors for international cooperation and development for access to water and sanitation”
pS-Eau, SO Coopération, Soltena and France Water Team offer you testimonies of economic actors involved in cooperation and international development projects. A workshop to better understand how to get involved in these issues.
Discover the testimony of Anthony CAILLEAU from Fonto De Vivo, DREAM Eau & Milieux member: Presentation of an innovation project for access to drinking water in rural and isolated areas (FASEP Colombia).