WHICH CLUSTER TO JOIN AS AN AFFILIATE MEMBER?
Geographical proximity is an important criterion for networking and exchange tasks with regional partners.
However, each of the three founding clusters offers varied and complementary services and specialities that may be of interest to companies in the water sector who wish to join the network according to their own activities.
Each entity ultimately decides, according to its own criteria, which cluster it wishes to join.
Occitanie and Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
- Identification and mobilisation of water resources
- Concerted management of resources and uses
- Reuse of water from all sources
- Actors and decisions, institutional and societal approaches
Find out more on www.aqua-valley.com
DREAM Eau & Milieux
Centre-Val de Loire
- Diagnosis, monitoring, environmental information systems of water resources and aquatic environments
- Engineering for the management of water resources and aquatic environments
- Alternative water and soil treatments
Find out more on www.poledream.org
JOIN FRANCE WATER TEAM AS AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
Poles or clusters related to the water theme can join France Water Team as an associate member. They then join forces for one or more of its activities for the benefit of a wider ecosystem.