BOOSTING INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OF FRANCE WATER TEAM MEMBERS
For companies in the water sector, the international activities and projects constitute a real lever for growth in terms of structuring, opportunities and the enhancement of their specialised know-how and innovation.
Through the France Water Team International Club, the water competitiveness cluster assists member companies in developing their ‘international’ skills and accessing new markets.
AREAS OF STRATEGIC FOCUS
- INFORMATION : Encourage and raise the awareness of export members: relaying qualified information on export markets and international news for VSBs/SMEs in the water sector.
- SKILLS : Help members strengthen their skills:
- Inter-company exchanges, contribution to the multi-year programme of the export actions implemented by France Water Team, choice of target countries for action, etc.
- Skills development program (export diagnosis, training, etc.)
- OPPORTUNITIES : Enable members to discover new markets and land international business opportunities.
- Participation in flagship events and shared ‘market opportunity’ actions (business days, prospecting missions, trade fairs, reception of foreign delegations, etc.)
- Promotion of specialist know-how with international contractors and international funding agencies
- Meeting with key partners, privileged contacts via the networks of partners and foreign clusters of France Water Team
- FINANCING : Help affiliate members in identifying and mobilising the tools and financing levers for the development of exports.
An assured support provided in conjunction with the Growth team of France Water Team.