Programming of the Circular economy of water conference cycle at the CGLE 2021 Innovation Village
For free access, enter the code: INVINNOV
Wednesday 5 May 2021 / 2 PM – 3:30 PM
“Recycle and reuse for a sober and sustainable consumption of the water resource”
This conference is part of a cycle on the circular economy of water and focuses on the recycling and reuse of non-conventional water as solutions to protect the resource and fight against its scarcity.
Moderator: Nicolas CONDOM, Expert in reuse, President and Founder of Ecofilae
- Cédric MORIO, Head of the Operation Department, Water Cycle and Energy Networks Department, Orleans Metropolitan Council
- Jean-François COMMAILLE, Leader of the Water and Environment working group of the Bretagne Eco-Entreprises Cluster (B2E)
- Fanny GARD, Project Manager “Preservation of water resources”, Water and Biodiversity Department, Ministry of Ecological Transition
Wednesday 5 May 2021 / 4:30 PM – 6 PM
“Rainwater, a resource that matters!”
This conference is part of a cycle on the circular economy of water and aims to re-demonstrate the usefulness and interest of integrated stormwater management, which must be considered as a resource in its own right.
Moderator: Wendy ARNOULD, DREAM Eau & Milieux cluster
- “Integrated stormwater management by the SDEA on the Alsace Moselle perimeter”, Yan DABROWSKI, Director of Studies, SDEA
- “Desimpermeabilisation of schoolyards – Valorisation of rainwater as a resource and other positive externalities – Example of the City of Lunel (Hérault, 34)”, Fabien CHRISTIN, Associate Director, CEREG
- Hydro’way® technical solution (permeable soils), Denis JOANDEL, Director, JDM Expert
- “Sustaining nature in the city with rainwater”, Baptiste LAURENT, CEO co-founder, Vertuo
Thursday 6 May 2021 / 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
“The good reasons to choose vegetalized water treatment for water treatment” – A conference proposed by the Fédération des Entreprises de l’Epuration Végétalisée (FEVE)
This conference is part of a cycle on the circular economy of water. Water purification by processes using plants offers sustainable treatment solutions. The advantages of this process and its applications are presented.
Moderator: Pascal MOLLE, INRAE
- “Presentation of the EVEREX project”, Pascal MOLLE, Research Director, INRAE REVERSAAL Research Unit, INRAE
- “Vegetated purification and its various applications”, Joëlle PAING, FEVE secretary, FEVE
- “The plant at the service of vegetal purification”, Philippe PROHIN, member of FEVE, NYMPHEA
- “Feedback from a community on wastewater treatment plants with reed filters “, Philippe PROHIN, FEVE member, NYMPHEA
Thursday 6 May 2021 / 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
“Acting on the consumer to preserve the water resource”
This conference is part of a cycle on the circular economy of water. It aims to highlight remarkable projects or tools, allowing to raise awareness of users to move towards a responsible consumption of water.
Moderator: Sophie ALTMEYER, HYDREOS
- Jérôme BORTOLI, General Manager, Vendée Eau
- Patrice GUILLOUZIC, Managing Director and co-founder, Advizzo
- Philippe VERVIER, CEO of Acceptables Avenirs
If you have any question, please contact us: email@example.com