REINFORCING THE SOLIDITY AND FINANCIAL ATTRACTIVENESS OF COMPANIES IN THE WATER SECTOR
Our companies face many challenges during their development. To sustainably boost their growth, the development strategy must be the primary concern of business leaders who must ensure the competitiveness and sustainability of their activity in the water sector. This requires a rigourous financial management, arguably the most determining factor in achieving development goals.
A SERVICE IN THREE AXES :
- INFORM: Make members aware of how to strengthen their financial strategy by providing qualified information on the players, tools and appropriate mechanisms.
- TRAIN: Enhance members skills in mobilizing and appropriating the various growth levers to enable them to gain insight on the various financial tools and mechanisms available and master them (training available in the regions).
- SUPPORT: Facilitate access to specific, tailored support with qualified and personalized contacts to our various partners and service providers (Bpifrance, specialized investment funds, the Pégase Water Booster, etc.).
For more information:
France Water Team is a member of the French Water Sector and a partner of Bpifrance for the deployment of the first Water Thematic Booster, as part of the Strategic Water Sector Contract signed with the CNI. 18 companies joined the WATER Booster including 7 from the France Water Team network during this first promotion (2020-2021).
LAUNCH OF THE FIRST CLASS OF THE WATER BOOSTER
At the initiative of the French Water Sector, the sector’s actors and public authorities have joined forces to launch a support program dedicated to very small businesses in their sector: the WATER Accelerator.
The deployment of this acceleration program is articulated around 3 levers which will be activated throughout the 12 months of support:
- Consulting: Initial diagnosis focused on the company’s medium-term strategy and enabling the identification of priority growth areas, and access to dedicated consulting modules
- Training: Participation in 5 one-day seminars, organized in partnership with the Ecole Polytechnique on targeted themes, and workshops enabling companies to strengthen their skills and feed their strategic thinking. These are complemented by e-learning and self-diagnosis
- Networking: Participation in a program which brings together various actors in the water sector, privileged access to the “accelerated” networks and to the network of Bpifrance partners.