STRENGTHEN THE LINKS BETWEEN MEMBERS AND STRENGTHEN THE LINKS BETWEEN THE PLAYERS OF OUR ECOSYSTEM
In order to encourage exchanges and meetings within the ecosystem, the France Water Team competitiveness cluster and its founding members, offer opportunities to members to get involved in a rich program of events.
These meetings bring together members and partners around themes closely linked to the water sector and its main challenges.
France Water Team orchestrates its activities in different formats, either in person or remotely:
- National Technical Days (NTD)
- Partner trade fairs in France:
Carrefour des Gestions Locales de l’Eau (Rennes)
The regional Cycl’eau trade fairs (Toulouse, Bordeaux, Aix Marseille, Vichy, Lille and Strasbourg)
- Working Groups and Committees:
Example of Club Croissance and International from 2021
- More specific events in France and internationally, such as the World Water Day or certain Carnot and Pollutec events, etc.
- Internationally, all of our actions are carried out in collaboration with our two associate members, Éa éco-entreprises and the Eau Milieux Sols cluster, thus making up an extended network of nearly 650 players.
> Find the program in the events section
TECHNOLOGICAL AND MARKET WATCH
France Water Team and its three founding clusters carry out and distribute technical or market studies on the basis of bibliographical analyses, current projects and interviews with ecosystem players, to strengthen the specific knowledge of companies in the water sector.
The studied themes emerge from meetings during which the various working groups, the teams of France Water Team and those of the founding clusters express needs for further technical knowledge or assessment of market segments. Find out more: email@example.com.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A STRONG ECOSYSTEM OF 500 MEMBERS
- Support for meetings between members and qualified sourcing
- Directory of France Water Team affiliated members available from early 2021.