The euWater4i-SD project: Key figures
- 1 objective: To enable global and intelligent (“water-smart”) solutions in water sector, allowing the transition to sustainable territories through efficient resource management and the implementation of the circular economy, to enter the territorial development market in developing countries.
- 5 key sectors:
- Water resources and supply
- 1000 SMEs: The project will accelerate the internationalization of more than 1000 European SMEs.
- 4 main services for SMEs:
- Strategic information about target markets
- International capacity building actions
- Financial opportunities
- Trade opportunities (e.g. eMarket place, trade missions, etc.)
- 2 geographic targets:
- East Africa
- Latin America
- 5 partnering clusters:
- 1 funding: The project is funded by the European Commission through the COSME program.
- 3 years: The project started on September 16th, 2021, and will last three years, until September 2024.
Subscribe to the newsletter and don't miss any opportunity
The euWater4i-SD project has caught your attention and you would like to be kept informed of our future activities? Let’s keep in touch!
Fill out the form to receive our newsletter and to let us contact you when an event, training, trade mission, matchmaking event, funding opportunity or any other strategic information arises: