France Water Team Presentation
France Water Team (FWT) is a worldwide reference brand and network for water sector companies to improve their economic performances in a dynamic and growing international environment.
France Water Team is a key entry point to a French national network to help:
· Identifying potential partners and projects
· Setting-up collaboration on specific project (R&D, innovation, etc)
· Finding the relevant product and service for your project: engineering firms, instrumentation, manufacturers, suppliers, research and training centres
France Water Team is the result of a partnership between :
Aqua-Valley is a French WATER cluster developing partnerships and collaborative projects between large and small companies, academics and research institutions in order to promote innovation and international business development in the water sector. Working on 4 strategic priorities :
- Priority 1 : Identification and mobilization of water resources
- Priority 2 : Concerted management of water resources and usage
- Prioroity 3 : Re-use of water from all sources
- Priority 4 : Stakeholders, decision making and relations with institutions and societies
DREAM is a cluster in the Region Centre (France) that brings together key players in the fields of research and training, as well as economic stakeholders. It is now the recognised representative for the field of green technology related to water and aquatic environment. It develops tailor-made, sustainable solutions, both technical and socio-economic. The cluster supports growth and competitiveness of its SMEs through innovation, a focus on research and technology transfer.
HYDREOS is a water cluster that works for companies involved in the water market in Alsace Lorraine Champagne Ardène Region. Its main goal is to enhance the performance of the local economic network in all trades related to water. By creating synergies to assist in the development of innovative projects, HYDREOS supports its members in implementing activities favouring sustainable improvements of all kinds that are related to water.
Ea Eco-Entreprises brings together eco companies with complementary skills in the PACA region. The members come from sectors of water, waste, polluted sites and soils, air quality, biodiversity, sustainable development and CSR.
Ea Eco entreprises supports its members in the different development steps and promotes emergence of innovative solutions to prevent, measure, limit or correct the impact of human activities on the environment .
Their actions are focused on three strategic business areas:
- Sustainable and competitive territories, to develop an alternative offer dedicated to development projects
- Quality of life in the Mediterranean environment, to provide resource management solutions
- Actors of the transition to the emergence and implementation of new sustainable economic development strategies